1)Refunds for physical products bought on STARTGAMING are possible in the following cases:
- The product you received does not match its description on STARTGAMING.NET.
- It is damaged or faulty.
- The delivery of a fully functional product is substantially delayed.
- You decided to return the product within 14 days from the delivery. In this case you do not need to provide a reason.
If the customer has paid via PayPal: The seller is obliged to reimburse you for the return costs only in the first two cases. In the remaining ones, they are not required to do so.
2)Sellers may offer shipment terms and complaints policies that may be even more beneficial to you as a buyer. This is not required of them, however, as they are obliged only to provide standard terms as defined by this policy. Remember to resolve any issues with your order by contacting the seller via the conversations module.
3) Correspondence with the seller may resolve some of the minor issues you may have with the product..
4)The delivery of your product might sometimes be delayed without any fault on the seller’s or the courier’s part. If this happens, contact the seller via the conversations module for updates and possible solutions. If the delivery of a fully functional product has been substantially delayed, you are also eligible for a refund.
5) Refunds can be requested only within 14 days from receiving the product. Sellers are aware of this and are obliged to assist you in resolving any problems. In case of refund requests made after 14 days from the delivery, sellers are no longer obliged to offer a refund.
For more information, please read the Terms and Conditions with full and binding information. If you have more questions, our Support Team will be happy to help.